Monday, July 11, 2005

The Return of the Blog

Lately, as I have noted earlier, I have been experiencing personnal renewal or personal revival. But I have not been journaling these experiences through this blog very consistently. I have decided that it would be helpful to write more on the subject of my persoanl discipleship journey over the last 2 months.

I think part of the reason is that my experiences are very personal and hard to post to the whole world out there...On the other hand, I am finding that sermons are not as easy to prepare without more writing during the week. In other words, blogging helps me process and describe my experiences...
Therefore, I have decided to start blogging again. I will try to post daily for the remainder of the month.

If you are interested in discipleship. I cannot urge you strong enough to visit our church's sermons page and listen to our recent sermon series on the Sermon on the Mount. I believe that if you put these spiriutal priniciples into practice you and your community will find a truly happy and heavenly quality of life.
God Bless,
brad

No comments: