Saturday, January 21, 2006

Blogging and Stuff - Best Music 2005

Lately I haven't been blogging. I don't think I have been in a good enough place to blog. I need to press back into it...BUT

I do have some links...Top 10 music I listened to in 2005
1. Matisyahu - King Without A Crown
Matisyahu is the top pick for enlightening music in 2005.
He is in the wonderful ecstatic tradition that has yet to become reality.
Maybe, such a dream will become a reality and Matisyahu will blaze the trail.

2. Steel Pulse - Chant a Psalm
This is old school reggae at it's best. I wish I could. Ok I will...click here.
Pure joyful celebration...These guys may be heretics but they understand the kingdom...Go figure??

3. System of a Down - Hypnotize
If my son grows up to play guitar like DARON MALAKIAN I will be officially justified.


4. U2 - Miracle Drug
Bono for man of the year. This song we have reviewed here before. It is Bono's dream for all of to come together in Jesus name and find a cure to various diseases that plague the globe. No one leverages celebrity for good like Bono.

5. Monk/Train - Nutty

6. Weezer - Perfect Situation
I listened to the Make Believe album with MoJoey on the way into town from Palm Springs this morning and I could not for the life of me understand why this album didn't get great reviews.

7. Matt Redman - Nothing But the Blood

8. Switchfoot - Stars

Best DVD here - The Violet Burning - click here WOW. Why isn't The Violet Burning as big as U2?

God Bless,
brad

No comments: