Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Voter Registration Fraud and Voter Fraud

I just voted early and noticed one very conspicuous fact. No one asked me for my ID.

I am posting to ask if anyone understands how fraud is controlled.

When I voted today, there were no controls over whether I was an actual person or if I was who I said I was. Now, I admit I do not know how voting and voter registration is controlled, but this does not seem very controlled to me.

This lack of control if coupled with voter registration fraud it appears to me could easily lead to voter fraud. I am not speculating that this is actually happening BUT asking if anyone knows how fraud is controlled or not controlled as the case may be.

Could I not register as Joe Plumber and then vote as Joe Plumber. As far as I can tell, there was no control against such an occurrence.

brad

P.S. I voted at the Registrar in Norwalk, California.

No comments: